Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Loud weapon standard, by the sound of it? (6)
- Attack with stone, roughly (5)
- ARP 434-1101 Stainless Steel Header Bolt Kit, Black
- African eating crusts on pasty, remarkably (8)
- Dental Pressure Type X-ray Bite Wing Tabs All Sizes Box/500 Supe
- Bravetoshop Womens Vintage Bohemian Print Plaid High Waist Midi
- Place above hand for last stretch (4,8)
- Feature one runs occasionally (4)
- Flier tucked inside newspaper, neglected (4)
- General's 557 Series Charcoal Pencils 4B Each [Pack of 12 ]
- More examples